27th April – 4th May 2014
Sunday sees the beginning of this year’s Fertility Focus Telesummit there is still a chance to register online here if you haven’t already. It consists of 16 of the world’s leading fertility experts sharing their knowledge and insights. It’s free as well so if you are interested I would suggest you sign up.
I listened in last year and found some really invaluable information, this years line up looks excellent and I’m really looking forward to listening in. My top five I will be tuning into are:
Emma Cannon– Leading fertility acupuncturist and author of best selling books ‘Total Fertility’, ‘You and Your Bump’ and ‘The Baby-Making Bible’. Emma is doing a talk on, Optimising & Preserving Fertility Through Chinese Medicine, Lifestyle Adjustments & Self-Care.
– Preserving fertility – the importance of taking steps to preserve fertility whatever age
Chinese medicine theory and evidence
– Lifestyle changes evidence regarding alcohol, smoking, exercise etc – how to achieve a balance
– Optimising fertility over 35
Listen to Emma speak LIVE on Monday, 28th April at 12pm Pacific | 3pm Eastern | 8pm UK time
Molly Nichols – Leading Fertility Visualization Expert and Mind-Body Fertility Coach. Molly is speaking about; How to Mentally and Emotionally Reclaim Your Life and Your Fertility
– Discover why the thoughts you have about your fertility may be impacting your chances of having a baby far more than your diagnosis.
– Learn the importance of reconnecting with and trust in your bodies fertility, especially when you are over 40 or have experience one or more miscarriages.
– Experience a simple technique that when practiced daily, can improve your fertility and quality of life while trying to have a baby.
Listen to Molly speak LIVE on Monday, 28th April at 2pm Pacific | 5pm Eastern | 10pm UK time
Dr Marilyn Glenville – The UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in fertility and women’s health, will be speaking about Using nutrition to boost fertility either for natural conception or IVF and to reduce miscarriage
– No two couples are ever alike in terms of what may be preventing them from getting pregnant, which is why it is so important to have all the information that addresses your needs.
– This integrated approach can be used by any couple who want to have a baby, from those who are thinking about it for the first time to those who have been trying months or years without results. You can also use it if you are going for IVF as it will prepare your body for that treatment cycle, giving you the best chance of success.
– It is important that you are taking all the right steps and in the right order – the aim is to find out what is preventing you from getting or staying pregnant. If we can find the cause we can treat it. It may be a nutritional or lifestyle issue and making changes in those areas will be enough; or it may be a combination of medical and nutritional factors in which case all of those need to be addressed and corrected.
Listen to Marilyn speak LIVE on Wednesday, 30th April at 12pm Pacific | 3pm Eastern | 8pm UK time
Gabriela Rosa – Leading Sydney based natural fertility specialist and naturopath, will be speaking about, The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When it’s Time to Change Conception Strategies and How to Increase Your Odds of Having a Baby Through Assisted Reproductive Techniques Like IVF/ICSI If Absolutely Necessary
– The 3 ultimate steps you must implement before even considering a conception strategy change.
Every option available in helping you have a healthy baby—and some you didn’t even know about or considered!
– When to go and when NOT to go to IVF.
– The secret to halving the number of IVF cycles to achieve a healthy baby, if you absolutely need to go down this path.
– Gabriela will debunk the myth that IVF is your only option for conception if you haven’t had success getting pregnant at 35 or over; and much more!
Listen to Gabriela speak LIVE on Thursday, 1st May at 2pm Pacific | 5pm Eastern | 10pm UK time
and my final speaker in my top 5, is Sarah, one of the founders of the fertility focus telesummit and an expert in Emotional Freedom Therapy.
Sarah Holland – The World’s Leading Fertility EFT Practitioner, Host of The Fertility Focus Telesummit who will be speaking about how to turn Confusion and Overwhelm into Clarity and Ease on Your Fertility Journey
– At the end of this Telesummit week you may be feeling overwhelmed by all the new information. On this call discover how to turn overwhelm into clarity.
– How clarity and ease on your fertility journey can improve your chance of success.
– Discover the extremely effective technique of EFT for all the emotional aspects of your fertility.
– Use EFT live with Sarah to overcome overwhelm and take your next steps towards parenthood.
Listen to Sarah speak LIVE on Friday, 2nd May at 2pm Pacific | 5pm Eastern | 10pm UK time
Have you signed up yet?