Oberazzi via Compfight
I have seen other bloggers I follow doing this and thought it would be a bit of fun for my blog, so here are my 60 questions and answers.
1. How old are you in five years? 40!! Oh dear God….
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My husband and our doggie.
3. How tall are you? 5 feet 10 inches
4. What is the last movie you saw? Argo, I ended up quite enjoying it. We are trying to watch more movies and Friday night is now movie night in our house.
5. Who called you last? My Mum, I missed the call as usual, it may help me to actually turn my ringer on!
6. Who did you call last? My Mum, as I needed to return her call I missed!
7. What was the last text message you received? My sister. She has just started making jewellery and was sending me pictures. I love seeing what she is making.
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Texting normally but call my Mum & Dad as they are not so good with texting.
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Married.
10. When did you last see your mother? Actually about 10 days ago which is nice as we don’t live in the same country
11. What color eyes do you have? Green
12. When did you wake up today? 8.30am
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night (probably the only religious song I like)
14. What is your favorite place? Anywhere near the sea. Must be the Pisces in me
15. What place do you prefer the least? That’s a really hard one, I don’t think I have a place I would say I don’t like.
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Hopefully a Mum with a least one child but hopefully two.
17. What scared you about the night as a child? Probably things living under the bed.
18. What made you really laugh last? A text from my sister telling me a story that she could hear her neighbours shouting at each other about.
19. How big is your bed? King size, I need my space when I am sleeping.
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? A laptop but to be honest the only thing I know use it for is blogging, most other things I do on my iPad.
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? With, I’m not one for no jammies.
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? Two, one each.
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Not that many.
24. Which cities have you lived in? Not all cities but have lived in Belfast, Isle Of Man and now a town in Central Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh.
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Socks or tights. Never barefoot, unless it’s summer and on grass!
26. Are you social? Quite but find it harder to be social as moved when I was older and it is much harder to make friends when everyone already has their own lives.
27. What is your favorite ice cream? Honeycomb
28. What is your favorite dessert? Apple pie and custard
29. Do you like Chinese food? Like it, favourite is probably beef and black bean or chicken curry
30. Do you like coffee? Yeah, don’t drink too much of it though and it has to be decaf.
31. What do you have for breakfast? Normally stick to cereal.
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Right hand side, I sleep on my right normally and hate being able breath people’s breath so I need to be able to lie away.
33. Can you play poker? No
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? I like it but I am not overly tactile.
35. Are you a dependent person? I like to think I am very independent. Though I love spending my life with my husband.
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes quite a few
37. Do you have children? No but dream of having them sometime soon
38. Do you know any other languages than English? I learnt French at school and recently learned some Spanish for when we got married in Spain.
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? No!
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? Definitely the ocean.
41. What do you spend any money on? Books, things of eBay and lunches at work as I am too lazy to make them.
42. Do you have precious jewellery? My engagement and wedding ring are the most precious things I have.
43. What are your favorite shows on TV? My secret pleasure is Real Housewives (Currently making my way through Beverly Hills ones) love lots of things though and box sets with the husband.
44. Can you roll your tongue? No
45. Who is the funniest person you know? Probably my friend Kirsty – she has a very dry sense of humour
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No that is just a little weird as an adult
47. What is your ringtone? For my hubby it’s Jason Mraz I’m Yours For everyone else its Snow Patrol Crack the Shutters though I’m really bad at actually turning the ringer on!
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? My Crochet bag
50. Do you flirt much? No
51. Can you change the oil on the car? I think I could if I had to
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever? No
53. What was the last book you read? Safe House by Chris Ewan, it was great.
54. Do you read a newspaper? I have to admit to reading Daily Mail online, though I take most of it with a pinch of salt!
55. Subscribe to a magazine? No. Though I have just discovered that you can get free subscriptions to certain magazines through our library so I have just started downloading them to my iPad.
56. Are you dancing in the car? Not right this second but I have been known to.
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? Capital in the car today
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? The readings for the electric meter of our rental cottage
59. When were you at church last? Christmas Eve
60. Are you happy? Mostly yes